Thai Tea Recipe
[[ recipeID=recipe-8kfebpf9b, title=Thai Iced Tea ]]
Thai Iced Tea
Servings: 4 glass
Keywords: zero sugar, healthy, beverages
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Bring water to a boil in a kettle or saucepan.
- Remove boiling water from heat. Now combine the hot water with the Thai tea mix and packets of NutraSweet Natural. Stir ingredients to combine.
- Cover and allow the tea to steep for approximately 15 minutes.
- Strain the tea and allow it to cool completely. You can also transfer the tea solution to the refrigerator at this point and store it up to a week.
- When you are ready to enjoy a glass of Thai tea, Simply pour the tea over ice. Add the half and half depending on how creamy or sweet you like you tea and Enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: