Spice Chai Tea
[[ recipeID=recipe-8kfeca4dk, title=Spice Chai Tea ]]
Spiced Chai Tea
Servings: 1 glass
Keywords: beverages, zero calorie, zero sugar, reduced calories
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Combine water, packets of NutraSweet Natural, ginger root, cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, cloves, bay leaves, fennel seeds, and peppercorns together in a pot.
- Cover and boil for 20 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat, add tea leaves, and allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Stir milk into tea mixture and bring to a boil; strain tea into tea cups.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: